Friday, September 17, 2010

The FIRRRRRRRSSST!

oh yes, I am blogging. About? I asked myself this question a lot many times but in vain. There are just so so many things one can talk about, rather write about. Drives a huge impulse of thrill down my veins. I can tell,shout,scream,blabber to the world whatever shit I want, without giving a damn to my listener!! Damn it! isnt that cool?
To pick out one outta so many weird things, I can talk bout, is so difficult. Reminds me of the decision-making skills. i did not understand their importance until I had to stand on the cross-roads, staring at infinity, to try and see if at all I can deduce somethin outta it. Man, I suck at it! lemme produce a few excerpts where I had to decide and I failed miserably.
One such instance dates back to the time when I just finished my schooling. Everything was so organized till then. All my choices, whatsoever, were made by others without my intervention and i did not find anything wrong there. But when for the first time, my dad asked me what do you want to do, I kinda felt first shocked and thrilled that the choice was left to me. Yes, it was. But whats the use if you ask an Englishman wether he wants puranpoli or bhaji? both seem equally weird and interesting to him. Dreaming to become a doc from childhood, i wanted to pursue bio. But boom! there come so many comments from people far and near. well, i change to what they think is 'cool'(engg at that time). its a different issue that i ended up loving what i have taken up. But this is specific, generally it mite not be the case. Thank God, I was saved luckily.
The other instance was when I had to join my engg college and the dicipline. I hear voices suddenly all over again, each conveying its own message. With a lot to choose from, and a lot not to choose from, I finally did make a choice(its choice's' actually). This did not really please those around me, so I had to mend my choices a lil and submit. But in the process of allotment, the lil change got so amplified that I ended up getting a place I never even dreamt in the wildest of my dreams!(EE,IITH) You cant be saved always!
With the choice dawned upon, I did start my engineering in electrical dept in IITH. The place was nice, people cool. I was satisfied at the starting though a lil prick was always there. but God, didnt i know how it would turn out and nor did those influential ppl who threw it on till I enterd my third sem! I envied my CS classmates so much. But time passed by and played cupid yet again. EE exposed me to such great psycho-tism that now I started loving EE. Just yesterday when I was offered a minor in CS, I had gone to the level of dropping it!
U know what one can conclude from this detailed explanation: (come on, boost up ur philosophical tinge a lil) Its all for the good however stormy and yucky it might seem at the start! Oh yes, I believe in this quite well. Leaves me excited to know whats in store more! :D
Enough for the first ever blog(an actual one, forget the prev ones :P).. I donno how anyone who reads this will feel but I AM WAY TOO EXCITED!
CIAO... ADIOS AMIGOS.. BUH BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment