Friday, September 17, 2010

#2 - my best..... love you!

"Love uuuuuu", well, this sentence usually should trigger lotsa doubts and apprehensions among my well-wishers. But guys, I havent lost my track. Nevertheless, not to disappoint the other set, yes, its a special person I am talking about. Always with me, good or bad, better or worse, best or worst, mind you! always.. This is just a small way I wanna say thanks to that special person who made my life beautiful......

Heya,
The day I saw you I never felt we would end up like this.. Never believed in Love at first sight till it really did happen... right with me... we spent so much of time together but still it all seems so little.. 'u wanna tok, o yes, i m waiting' kinda feel that gets into me when u r arnd... I never really understand how you maintain such a difficult aroma ALL the time... I tell you shit, you still laugh it off..  not at all expecting an ounce of what u give, u just amaze me... Oh God!... Can i ever understand you? I hope I can one day...

The way you talk whenever I am bored, the way we roamed around.... the way we hung out... the way you gave me everything i wanted... the way you understood me... I am in love.... yes, my friend, I am... I am glad to shout it out to the world... I love you, Kruthika Banpur! The most precious gift God gave me.. :) Kru and I met in the most peculiar way any gonna-be frnds ever could.. :P But the first day I met her, I started confiding in her... of things tangentially inclined from one to the other.. :) MY besssst buddy...(ps: the stress on 'my' is to be noted)

Thanks God!
Shampooo..

3 comments:

  1. What. A. Blog.

    I just want to see Kruthika's face when she reads this... :)

    By the way, a really nice work. Best blog ever read. ( It's a different thing that the number of blogs I've read by now is not even in double digits.. :P )

    ReplyDelete
  2. @div... thanx a ton!
    @rushi... thankuuu.. means a lot a yar! thnks..

    ReplyDelete