Tuesday, October 19, 2010

#6:The lexicon I live in

Do NOT blame me for the post. The other day, in my probability class, the words that were so fluently ejecting off my prof are the ones which obviated my next step.  He was busy trying to feed our brains with some useful desserts (probably), while one of that was busy configuring the syntax of the food. :P

Hello!, such was the word power then! I wonder if I could get a good GRE score at the end somehow after i finish the course(which is also a probability :P) Yeah, so lets not ‘digress’. This ‘digression’ was where he led us to in the first class itself. So did I digress.. not to the destination he took the class to, though. Well, forget that and lets continue our discussion with ‘tenacity’. As i was saying, there are a lot of varieties in the profs you come across, and poor brain needs to have such a huge ram to switch its compatibilities from one to the other with good efficiency and reasonably needed frequency. ufff..

With so much of processing already being done, if a new task comes up, a high priority interrupt is raised and the system shuts. Though, sometimes, one might experience ‘serendipity’ on the way. Such cases are exceptional, mind you!  In some cases, the system just heats up and that might lead to a fatal flaw. :-o Anyway, thank God, that he has given the students enough size of ram to prioritize things properly, with tools like proxies, but damn! i just came to know there are profs who detect forgery with the blink of an eye! aaargh! And people still say, God plays fair!! well, maybe he does, who knoes that guy might have used up full ram while doing it, which, can not be done by people like me, with already so much parallel processing taking place. :D whatever, i like this ‘conjecture’ and please myself so.

geee.. :D
Shampooo

PS:  The ‘quoted’ ones were the literal words the prof i mentioned in the beginning used- viral, init!? :P

7 comments:

  1. masth .... finally understood after explanation :D ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @pro.. hey thnx! i wil check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A post obvaiting my deterministic like...
    I likeeee :)

    (Dont ask me the meaning of first liine of comment :P)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ababbabb... boomi! wish ashley was still here! :D that 'E' would have gotten obviated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoa..... superb lexicon....... nd language is pretty rich.... took sometime for me to understand...... nd btw who said dat u cudnt use ur full ram..... nd also i never xpected dat ur shampoo name might become so popular....

    ReplyDelete
  6. btw its me.. karthik sai ur 10th classmate

    ReplyDelete
  7. @karthik.. :D lol.. it did.. thanks to the makers of my name!(who, by the way, are u-know-who :P)

    ReplyDelete